The Low Voltage Fan Heater is a fan forced heat lamp unit that produces small amounts of UVA and UVB (UVB output approx. 4-5%).
This lamp will provide a warm flow of air that will help to create temperature gradients through the environment as well as producing a highly directional beam of light over an intended basking site.
The air flow created by the fan creates convection currents within the enclosure giving flow distribution over a large area.
Features and Benefits:
- Provides light and warmth
- Long lasting diachroic bulb
- Stylish compact design for easy installation
- Low Voltage means its safer than 240V lights
- Produces temperature gradients
- Looks great in any enclosure
- “Cool-to-touch” outer metal casing prevents burns
- Energy saving due to lower wattage requirements
- Cheaper to run and maintain
- Not designed to replace primary source of UVB
- 46541G - Replacement Globe 20W (2pk)
- 46542G - Replacement Globe 35W (2pk)
- 46543G - Replacement Globe 50W (2pk)
- Item No: 46541
- Dimensions: 8H x 9cm dia
- Voltage: 12V
- Wattage: 20W
- UVA+UVB Output at 10cm: 450
- UVA+UVB Output at 20cm: 114
- UVA+UVB Output at 30cm: 35
- Average UVB Output at 30cm: 4-5%
*Note: All UVA+UVB unit of measure is in Microwatts/cm2.
Suitable for: Snake, Lizards & Geckos
3 Year Guarantee