Reptile One’s new and improved RTF range of terrariums provides maximum functionality.
The waterproof, sealed glass base allows for the enclosure to be used for Semi Aquatic and Terrestrial species; and the “Tall” enclosures are suited to Arboreal Snakes such as Green Tree Pythons or other tree climbing snakes, lizards and dragons.
The completely removable mesh lid and sliding (or hinged) glass doors with locks provide a terrarium that is easy to access and secure. The super fine, high strength wire mesh lid with pre-cut holes improves ventilation whilst allowing for heating and lighting accessories to fit neatly within the enclosure. The convenient cable outlet dial enables electrical items to be used inside the terrarium.
Suitable for: Terrestrial, Arboreal and Semi Aquatic Species
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Water tight, sealed glass base holds water
- A choice of Sliding or Hinged doors for easy accessand viewing pleasure
- Secure lock for glass doors included
- Cable outlet dial enables electrical items to be used
- Super fine, high strength, high quality wire mesh top for better ventilation
- Pre-cut holes in the wire mesh top for heating and lighting accessories to fit neatly within the enclosure
- Black background provides visual impact and psychological security for your reptile
- High quality materials and workmanship with 5mm Glass Thickness and Aluminium Extrusions for a durable design
- Matching ROC Cabinets available
Regular cleaning of your terrarium is recommended. When cleaning glass surfaces, do NOT use harsh household cleaning chemicals as it may be harmful to your animal. Visit your local pet store for “reptile or aquarium safe” cleaning agents.
This “RTF” enclosure has a watertight base and is suitable to hold water. It is therefore important to ensure that your enclosure rests on a strong and secure flat surface. Uneven surfaces may over time, warp your enclosure and cause the watertight seal to be broken or cause glass to crack (glass breakage is not covered under warranty.)
The MAXIMUM recommended combine load to be placed inside the enclosure must not exceed 20kg.
Reptile One recommends keeping loads to between 10kg – 15kg for long term use
All loads must be spread evenly throughout the enclosure to prevent glass base from cracking due to pressure points.
*Accessories not included - This enclosure shown is an example of a Bearded Dragon set up.