House Rules for Social Media – Reptile One Australia
These are the rules and guidelines for connecting with us through our social media channels.
When will we delete posts?
While we appreciate all types of feedback, we reserve the right to delete posts that we decide are off-topic or otherwise inappropriate.
This includes posts that contain the following:
- Defamatory, obscene, offensive or violent language and / or images
- Trolling, spamming, fraudulent or deliberately misleading posts
- Repetitive or continuous posts, including complaints that have already been responded to by us
- Attacks on specific groups or any comments meant to harass, threaten or abuse an individual
- Hateful or discriminatory comments regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or political beliefs
- Links or comments containing sexually explicit content material
- Websites or files containing viruses that could damage the operation of other people’s computers or mobile devices
- Commercial solicitations
- Unreasonable or inappropriate disclosure of someone else's personal information
- An infringement of another party’s intellectual property rights.
We also reserve the right to remove or block users at our discretion if a user fails to comply with the above rules.
We also do not promote personal blogs or the opinions of our followers, other than that of professionals from the industry.
To protect your privacy, we won't discuss in detail your enquiry in public pages.
For customer enquiries click here.
Our team will regularly monitor and moderate our social media pages between 9am – 5pm, Monday to Sunday.
When a response is needed, we'll aim to respond to your comments on this page within 48 hours, Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm.
Don't share your personal information
Remember that posting on public pages means anyone can see your information, so you should only share information you are happy for the general public to see. Please don't share personal information on this page such as your phone number, email address, or warranty information.
Your content and our content
Although we aim to ensure that any instructions, suggestions or recommendations we post are safe to implement, we accept no responsibility for any loss, damage or personal injury that may be suffered or sustained as a result of, in connection with or arising from them.
In addition to the rights you grant to Facebook and Instagram, you also grant Reptile One Australia/New Zealand and its related bodies corporate the right to use and/or distribute any content posted by you in any manner or media without any legal or monetary obligation to you.
The content posted by users does not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of Reptile One Australia/New Zealand and does not confirm the accuracy of such content. You agree to hold Reptile One Australia/New Zealand from any liability and/or damages resulting from your participation on our social media pages, or any claim arising from any material that you post on our social media pages.
Thanks for joining us on social media!